Tuesday 16 October 2012

Fish and Chips

Last week I was asked by my good friend Shaks to come and take some images of he new restaurant. I was more than happy to help and I paid a visited expecting to be able to shoot some pics within his restaurant, which he could display on the walls as decor. When I arrived it was great to see Shaks and his new fish and chip restaurant. Very kindly he sorted me out with a delicious plate of fish and chips and discussed what kind of images that he wanted for his restaurant.  I discovered that he wanted to introduce colorful and locally inspired images to feature as his decor. Although I'm not to bad a creating images right there and then on the spot, having received this latest requirements from Shaks. I felt that I would not be able to deliver the shots for him from the shoot that I had originally intended. I rather get the job right than fob anyone off with something that they wouldn't want. For what it was worth I still got a few shots to make the most of the opportunity, hoping that perhaps I would be lucky to get one that could be used regardless. Bellow are the results. 







2 comments:

  1. that was areal shame you could not give him what he wanted it sounded to me like he wanted local pictures of Preston and maybe some Asian inspired shots or have I got it all wrong .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did like the pictures you took and thought he could use some of them

      Delete