Wednesday 20 February 2013

A rant

Today must be a bad day or something because no matter who or where I try, I can not take any pictures I want. I had the idea of shooting some interesting shops such as Cigar, gun and tattoo shop and they all declined me taking pics. I never get such bad luck with these things. Now I need to rethink what will I shoot. Miffed am I. I wanted to impress with these images as I was set the task of getting some good photos. It almost makes me wonder If I'm on the cutting edge of photography for Preston. Probably not but these days people wont open up. Hide on the defensive. Thinking that the world is out to get them. Scared. Come on Preston open up, why does everything need to be planed. Whats the point of asking your permission if you gonna turn round and say no. I'm trying to improve my craft at a time when its easy to give up. Well I say no. I have not come this far to just have people turn me down. A good shoot would make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment