Tuesday 24 July 2012

1st blog Shoot

 On sunday I decided to take on my 1st shoot for the new blog. I was accompanied by fellow photographer Alex Wolstencroft to shoot images of Preston. I wanted to capture iconic images of Preston but present them like the image to the left. Once we had set out to our 1st location we came across a mass of people who came to see the dock guild celebrations. Although a pleasant surprise it was an obstruction to my original plans to shoot architectural images. However the only thing to do in such a situation was to take advantage of the opportunity and start shooting. Heres some of the best images of the day.  






















2 comments:

  1. at last you fianaly have your photo's on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your photo mash up, it's good that you take a different "out of the box" view, not everyone will like or get it, but if it gets people talking so much the better.

    ReplyDelete